Making a Difference
- BRENT AND JEAN WADSWORTH- Founders
- Brent Wadsworth was a nationally recognized business leader and the founder of the acclaimed Wadsworth Golf Construction Company. Mr Wadsworth passed away February 6, 2018. He and with his wife, Jean, are generous philanthropists; their dedication to charitable work has been recognized by several prestigious national awards, including the ExxonMobil Community Philanthropic Award, among many others. Read More
- DAVID WLADAVER- President
- David Wladaver has been active in the arts in Tarpon Springs for many years, as an actor and singer/entertainer. During his working career he was a media research executive, based in New York, Florida and London, England. Dave has a bachelor’s degree from New York University and graduate degrees in engineering and business administration. Read More
- Kathleen Monahan, Ph.D.– Vice President
- Kathleen began her career in the arts as Artists in Schools Coordinator for the Pinellas County Arts Council and has spent the last thirty-six years building the arts and historic preservation programs for the City of Tarpon Springs, FL. As Cultural and Civic Services Director, she initiated, obtained local, state and federal funding for, and oversaw the preservation and adaptive reuse of four historic buildings for the arts: The Tarpon Springs Cultural Center, Performing Arts Center, Heritage Museum, and the Safford House Museum.Read More
- BRIAN ORLICK- Treasurer
- Brian joined the Foundation Board as an Officer in 2017, and is a life member of the Tarpon Springs Area Historical Society serving as a Board of Directors Adjunct. He is originally from Staten Island, New York and became a resident of Green Dolphin Park Villas and Commons, Tarpon Springs, in 2010, where he currently serves on The Association Board as Treasurer.
Prior to moving to Tarpon Springs Brian was with The Bank of New York, Wall Street, for 30 years as an Assistant Vice President monitoring and maintaining cash flow between high value clients, both foreign and domestic.
- W. RANDALL HUTCHISSON- Officer
- Randy Hutchisson is a certified financial planner professional, who has dedicated more than 26 years to providing individual solutions to fulfill his clients financial needs. He graduated from East Carolina University with a Bachelor of Science in accounting and Master’s Degree in finance. Randy and his wife Rene have two sons. In his free time, Randy enjoys doing martial arts, scuba diving and playing golf and tennis with his family. Read More
- SALLIE PARKS- Officer
- Sallie Parks has been a resident of Pinellas County, FL for 54 years. A retired lobbyist and advocate for St. Petersburg College, she is a graduate of Central Michigan University and did her advance degree work at Michigan State University.
A consultant for not-for-profit organizations, she assists boards in Pinellas County and around the country. She served on the Pinellas County Board of County Commission for 8 years, chairman for 2. She served on the Board of Directors of Tampa Bay Water, the Juvenile Welfare Board, Pinellas Convention and Visitors Bureau, and Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority.
- DENISE A. STAVROPOULOS- Adjunct
- Denise A. Stavropoulos is a strong supporter of not-for-profit organizations such as the PanCyprian Association of Florida, The Wounded Warrior Project, St. Jude Children’s Hospital, and the Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate CARES program, in addition to being a founding board member of the Kathleen Monahan Foundation. Denise and her husband Todd enjoy the many arts opportunities in the area including the shows and concerts at the Tarpon Springs Performing Arts Center. Read More
- CHRISTOPHER M. STILL- Honorary Member
- Internationally renowned artist Christopher Still is a native Floridian who resides in Tarpon Springs. He is a dedicated supporter of the arts in his community and a long-time friend and colleague of Kathleen Monahan. His outstanding career began with a full scholarship through a national competition to the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts and he continued his studies with courses in human anatomy at Jefferson Medical School and apprenticeship in traditional techniques in Florence, Italy. Read More